Saturday, September 14, 2013



Due to popular demand, here is a tutorial on how I created one of the more complicated pieces of machinery on my new site: the contact form. A lot of different techniques went into this, and I have a few people/places to thank for some of the original code that inspired my final product: primarily Design Shack for their tutorial on creating a slide-in contact form with ajax, Zachstronaut for his code on scrollable same page links (used all over my site, but most effectively on the contact link in my footer), and Yens Design for a quick how-to on creating the modal pop-up background darkening effect (surprisingly extremely easy to do with jQuery).


By: Nora
Your Visit is Your Help

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thanks you for your visiting, Your Visit is Your Help.




Copyright © Vooshare All Right Reserved
Advertisement: vooshare@gmail.com or fill the Contact Us form above.